January 2015: the PB Planet Green rats scurried “out of sight”, where WILL they pop up again? They have at least one storefront in town and delivery…
John Nobel and company, including various acronyms, have been involved in ongoing ‘weed’ related businesses at 936 Garnet and beyond, ad infinitum.
Green Earth became Garnet Greens became Planet Greens!
Dec 5, 2014 update: Nine Forty Garnet (flash in the pan….! they slipped away, again)
They got a buncha fines, opened a second storefront at 3636 University, and simply
moved the eff next door, (promptly rented out by John Nobel… then abandoned by “renter” on Dec 1, 2014)
no shit, in plain site. While the City Attorney and the UT prattle on about how good the chump is at closing down herb shops. We the people are fools, flat out.
Nine Thirty Six Garnet
October 2, 2014 update
Its coming together. Or is it? John Nobel, Randy Welty, and Craig Beresh have been involved in ongoing ‘weed’ related businesses at 936 Garnet and beyond, ad infinitum. The game continues. I dropped in and lo and behold, legal documents from the local government are plastered all over the front door. Stuff nobody reads or cares about. Naming names. Get a clue, Dorian! What do your masters pay you for anyway, get off your ass and drive over to the locations you “report on” so tamely. Grow a pair or resign, dude.
May 2014 update @ the old website
Federally managed weed shop update:
went by the feds shop at 936 Garnet two weeks back, at eight fifty am; the place was dark, the 24 hour flashing neon sign unplugged. Weedmaps said they were gonna open in one minute. It turns out they close at 3am now, instead of 24/7.
Then last week I popped by again, going in this time; they asked me to (again) fill out their lame forms, “as a new patient”, because “they are under new management”. I did, so I could get into the herb room itself.
Understand this is the third “management team”, since december 18, 2013, at this exact location. Some of the products are unique to this location, in fact some of them have not seen since december 2013…
The DEA in LA and SD oversee this operation, lock stock and barrel, my friends. There is no other rational explanation.
This is our town, our nation, and we need to declare our 1st amendment rights, (eff the 2nd amendment and every one past the first), WE ARE EQUAL TO ANY RELIGION!
read the saga below, for past events at this location in PB…
Located in the Pacific Beach neighborhood of New Berlin (San Diego, to the uninformed), is the cops biggest most blatant scam, Planet Greens.
- Who is the landlord?
- How is this landlord connected to the previous TWO “mmj” dispensaries to occupy his (their?) building?
- What happened to Randy Welty, the first guy who ran an herb shop (Green Earth Herbal Collective), not raided on 9 9 2009, (when 14 others were). The guy who stayed open for many months afterwards? The fellow who along with Agent Beresh, ran some sort of “patient groups” (aka Marijuana Merchants Assoc.).
- What happened to the second group (Garnet Greens), to make millions of dollars, at this location, recently “raided” by the feds. Where is the follow-up, in the main stream media, or even the marginally free press outlets (CityBeat, SD Reader et al).
- Why are some landlords given passes, (like this one, and the landlord at 841 Turquoise), who then re-lease their “hot” property as if nothing happened? Where is the DOJ on this? Where did the money go?
“In violation of 14th amendments equal application of law clause, the government laughs in our faces”
January 18, 2014 Dateline Pacific Beach, New Berlin, CA
Feds allow Planet Greens, 24 hour marijuana dispensary
incredibly talking out of both sides of their mouths, the city of San Diego (now known as New Berlin to many) has allowed another herb shop to open in same location as the ONE THE FEDS RAIDED and SIEZED on Dec 18, 2013, one month ago!
Just the other day we have this quote: “In fact, the city of
San Diego has not issued any permits to medical marijuana collectives
because there is no planning ordinance in place to regulate such businesses.
coming out of this garrison town as a small church based group is attempting to provide cannabis as medicine, in Tienamen By Mission Bay.
The county’s relationship with the DEA is getting downright weird, and even stranger is the lack of reporting on it by anyone but the Herb Folks.
What do you think about that, herb lovers! Is it good news, or something sinister? Its not equal application of the law as the 14th Amendment to the U.S. (again, federal) Constitution allows for..
“Planet Greens”? Really!
Local cannabis stores caught in the no-zone
The city of San Diego has issued zoning violation notices to 14 dispensaries:
• Victory 215 Inc., 1025 W. Laurel St. (business subsequently closed)
• Horizon Collective, 1012 Prospect St.
• San Diego Medical Collective, 1233 Camino del Rio S.
• Grass of Earth, 2738 Creekside Village Square (business subsequently closed)
• Green Crop Co-op, 6957 El Cajon Blvd., Suites 106-09
• Nuggetry, 6334 University Ave.
• We the People Collective, 7200 El Cajon Blvd.
• Pacific Beach Collective, 929-39 Turquoise St.
• Made Fresh Daily Collective, 350 11th Ave.
• Earth Medical Collective Inc., 7933 Balboa Ave.
• High Tide Caregivers Cooperative, 6902 La Jolla Blvd.
• San Diego Organic Collective Inc., 2731 Shelter Island Drive
• Green Earth Herbal Collective, 936 Garnet Ave.
• Top Quality Collective, 7990 Dagget St.
SOURCE: City of San Diego